If you’re planning on bringing the kids this Friday, May 30th for the PA day, here are some things to keep in mind:
– YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN WAIVERS FOR ANYONE ELSE’S KIDS. Waivers can be found here, filled out by the parent, and brought in. Please make sure it’s filled out properly (initialed all down the side, signed and dated, full names everywhere, and filled out in blue or black ink).
– If you have never climbed before, and haven’t booked anything, the boulder and auto-belays are good options. The cost for this is the daypass ($14 for kids, $17 for adults, or $45 for the family), and a harness rental if you’re doing the auto-belays ($5 each).
– What to wear: If you don’t want to rent the climbing shoes ($5 each), then wear tight-fitting running shoes with good grip. Wear light, comfortable clothing and avoid short shorts (the harnesses are not padded and can be uncomfortable on bare skin).
– Bring water bottles! It can be hot in here in the summer. We have a refrigerated water fountain!
– Check out other frequently asked questions here.
Our staff stayed late last night to practice all the games we have planned for tomorrow night’s GRR Staff Team Fundraiser for Climb for Cancer. Come out from 7-10pm on Thursday to participate! Tickets are a minimum $10 donation. All proceeds go to Climb for Cancer (Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation).