IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ!
One of our sprinklers went off unexpectedly Friday, Nov 20th and caused some severe water damage next door. Because of this, the entire side (including the yoga studio, the boulder, and the weight room) is CLOSED.
YOGA/MARTIAL ARTS classes in the studio will be cancelled at least until Sunday, Dec 6th.
We are starting repairs and flooring installation this week. Unfortunately at this time we do not have an exact date for when we will reopen. As soon as we know we will post more info.
THANK YOU EVERYONE for your patience and understanding, we are doing our best to get our gym back to normal!
Because of a watery mishap with the sprinkler system on the new side of the gym tonight, that half of the gym will be CLOSED Saturday and most likely Sunday as well so it can dry off. The old side (the side with the changerooms and grey boulder) will still be open as usual. We will post updates when we will reopen next door. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We are updating our membership cards and we want to know how you think they should look. Submit your design in any electronic format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected winner will receive a free Annual Membership!
4 random entries will be selected to win 1 month memberships.
– Submit an electronic file (vector images preferred) with your design to email@example.com before midnight on November 15, 2015.
– Any colours can be used
– Must have a designated space for a barcode and a 5 digit member number (spot for member name is optional, as they will likely be written on the back
– design must fit onto a 3.375″ x 2.125″ card. See http://canadianplasticards.com/pdf/Gift-card.pdf for template.
– please submit only the design for the front of the card
– you may submit as many designs as you like.