Registration for the fall youth programs will be open soon! Please keep an eye out on our Facebook and website newsfeed for updates. Check out our youth programs here.
Bringing your grandkids? Niece or nephew? Or perhaps your child’s friend?
PLEASE make sure you have waivers for them signed by their own parent or legal court-appointed guardian! NO EXCEPTIONS! Waivers can be printed off our website (top right corner), signed, and brought in. Make sure they are filled out in blue/black ink, initialled down the side, full names at the bottom, and signed and dated properly.
WAIVERS MUST BE SIGNED BY THEIR OWN PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN.
We hate to disappoint kids, so please be sure to bring in those waivers! 🙂
If you’re planning on bringing the kids this Friday, May 30th for the PA day, here are some things to keep in mind:
– YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN WAIVERS FOR ANYONE ELSE’S KIDS. Waivers can be found here, filled out by the parent, and brought in. Please make sure it’s filled out properly (initialed all down the side, signed and dated, full names everywhere, and filled out in blue or black ink).
– If you have never climbed before, and haven’t booked anything, the boulder and auto-belays are good options. The cost for this is the daypass ($14 for kids, $17 for adults, or $45 for the family), and a harness rental if you’re doing the auto-belays ($5 each).
– What to wear: If you don’t want to rent the climbing shoes ($5 each), then wear tight-fitting running shoes with good grip. Wear light, comfortable clothing and avoid short shorts (the harnesses are not padded and can be uncomfortable on bare skin).
– Bring water bottles! It can be hot in here in the summer. We have a refrigerated water fountain!
– Check out other frequently asked questions here.
Pebbles will not be running this Saturday, May 17th because of the long weekend.
*NEW* Pebbles is now SIGN-UP only! No more drop-in! Because of the program’s growing popularity, we had to make some changes, effective this Saturday, April 26th.
Saturday 5:30-7pm (ages 4-9)
Saturday 7:30-9pm (ages 10-14)
Sign up and pay online on BOOKEO or drop-in and pay at the desk. Everyone MUST prepay to participate.
Cutoff time for sign-up is Saturday at noon for that night.
Each child needs to be accompanied by their own parent.
More information here.
Just as a reminder! Pebbles will NOT be running this Saturday April 19th. The program will start back up with its new format on Saturday April 26th. Check out the Pebbles Page for more info!