1. Do I need to book anything before coming in?
Nope! Bouldering is a fairly simple concept. On your first visit, you will get a quick boulder orientation, but then you’re all set to go!
2. How much does it cost?
Check out our Prices tab for information about daypasses, punch cards, and memberships.
3. How old do you have to be to climb?
There is no minimum age for climbing! Any age is welcome! Ages 13 and under do have to supervised by an adult.
4. What should I wear?
Wear comfortable clothing that you can easily move around in. If you don’t want to rent climbing shoes, tight-fitting running shoes with a good grip are a good alternative.
5. Are there any rope options in Waterloo?
No. Our Waterloo location is bouldering only, where you aren’t tied into a rope. If you’re looking for top-rope climbing, our Kitchener location has lots of that!
6. How long can I climb with the Daypass?
The daypass covers all day, from open to close! You are also welcome to leave and come back throughout the day.
7. How old do you have to be to stay at the gym on your own?
You need to be 13 or older to be at the gym unaccompanied.
8. Do you offer any group or party options?
Not at this time. Climbing is drop-in only. We offer group and party options at our Kitchener location!